Wednesday, April 7, 2010

hahahaha old people are funny!!

So I was at work today listening to my boss and her friend talk... they were talking movies... I really love how an older person can watch a movie and get the popular quotes from the movie wrong... I'm standing there planting and one says "Go, Go!" and the other is like "Like from the movie Forest Gump... Go Forest Go!"

...........

Every fiber of my being wanted to crack and laugh SO hard! AND correct them!!! Go Forest Go??? NO!! RUN FOREST RUN!!!! How do these people get things SO wrong?!?!?!?

Other than that... nothing much happened today... went to work... killed my back doing it... only amusing thing that happened was I was carrying empty boxes out of one greenhouse to put into the other and I was carrying two... one on top of the other and the one on the top slid and hit me in the nose!! :( It REALLY hurt... hurt so bad that my teeth hurt! No blood thankfully... hehe...

I bought a bunch of junk food today too... don't worry I did buy some healthy stuff too... Milk and yogurt! :D I'm not a huge fan of yogurt but every once in a while I like it! Bought some popcorn too... then realized that I rarely eat it... so I don't know why I bought it... when I was standing there looking at it I wanted it... now not so much... maybe I'll toss a pack in the microwave anyway and share it with the dogs... not a lot of course... not great for them!

I just realized I didn't have dinner... was too busy pigging out on junk food!! BAD MELISSA!! BAD!!! Maybe I should have some of that yogurt eh?? get SOMETHING healthy in me!

I am really happy that Haida is liking Blackmore's Night... I wasn't sure I was going to find anyone else that enjoyed that kind of music as much as I do, other than my dad! haha! She only has like 20 songs... still needs the other 117+ haha!

Hmmmm..... well that's it... I'm gonna go grab some yogurt and maybe listen to music... or watch tv and talk to Alyssa and Haida on Facebook! :D Oh and I'll tell them that this is posted muahaha! Since they're the only ones that read this... I might as well be talking directly to them...

Well... Alyssa... Haida... hope you enjoyed the blog hehe! :D

2 comments: