Tuesday, April 6, 2010

alkfdjsalhfieakfdsklafkldsjfdij

Apparently I HAVE to blog... Alyssa's making me :( But I have nothing to blog about!!! I've started work... oooOOOooo!!! ummm it hurts really bad HAHAHAHAHA!!! But I have to work cause my electricity bill was too high and I don't want them to shut off my power LMFAO!! See where this is going???

Hmmm what else... I've started listening to Blackmore's Night... got Haida listening to it too... she seems to be enjoying it... I LOVE Hanson's new song Thinking 'Bout Somethin'.... it's awesome and makes me wanna dance... Also Haida and I have been listening to John Farnham's You're The Voice A LOT!!! Well at least I have... in one day I listened to it 30 times!!! That's what happens when I like a song but can't figure out what it is for so long and then finally find it! Non stop! I had it on repeat for like 2 hours!! hahahaha!! Listened to TBS like 15 times today... so far... it's only been like 12 hours since I got it so there's still time for it to beat YTV... wow... TBS and YTV... both tv stations... or old ones... since TBS isn't called TBS anymore... and I haven't watched YTV in a LOOOONG time! It sucks now... nothing good! I miss old Hit List with Tarzan Dan!! He was awesome!! I remember he read my letter on air once hehehehe :D

This blogging thing has become hard ever since my last post... how the hell am I supposed to outdo that last one?? what can beat me hitting my dad in the head with a rake and then hitting myself soon after??? NOTHING!!!

*GRUMBLE*GRUMBLE*

It is freaking cold lately!!! What happened to the Spring we had during Winter??? Sheesh!! My electricity bill is going to be even crazier cause of this!! Owie.. my back is hurting!! My thighs too... I really don't want to go to work tomorrow... or really today... too much pain but I NEED the moolah!! I need it to pre order Shout It Out!!! And you know... to survive and all... hahahaha!!!

Lately I've been daydreaming about going back in time... to all different eras... it would be so much fun!! Just to see what things were like! Oh and I had a weird dream about a friend asking me to stand in for her at HER wedding... hahahahahaha!!! I was like "uhhhhhh, doesn't work that way!" hahahahaha!!! I can't remember why she tried to get me to do that... but she actually thought I could stand in for her and she'd still be married... and I wouldn't hahahahaha!!!

But I think that's it for tonight... hey! Stop complaining! I could have just not posted at all!! :P

12 comments:

  1. :D well I tried!! I do it all for my adoring fans!!! hahahahahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha!!! no need to bow!! I do not see myself as above all you little people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my qween as always cared about her subjects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your Queen??? you yourself are the Faerie Queen!! lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are the qween of the mortals and i am gween of the unmortal and magic gifted

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaahahaha measly mortals!!! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. dont forget there are more of your subjects then mine. and my kind. we are a dying breed cast aside and wiped out :((

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahahaha!!! At least you get powers!!! I wear a crown... oooOOOooo!! hahahaha!!

    ReplyDelete