Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Yikes!

It's almost been 3 months since I last blogged... not like anyone really noticed hahahaha!! Blame oovoo... it's where I spend most of my time... and since the only people that read these posts are already there I just didn't feel like there was any point to this...

I reread my past posts and decided that I am such a freak/fool... hahaha! And I enjoy laughing at myself WAY too much!

Biggest reason why I'm blogging now is because I can't sleep... my dad showed up here at like 6am needing to use my phone to call the vet because my sister's dog Maddie was in labour and one of the puppies was stuck :( she had delivered 2 boys and 1 boy that didn't make it but the other pups weren't coming out... so I can't sleep cause I wanna make sure that Maddie is ok... and I wanna know if the other pups were ok or if they didn't make it.... AND I wanna make sure my sister is ok... but I won't find any of this out until later since their computer is a big piece of crap and has to be fixed... can't reach them!!! :S This is Maddie's first and only litter... hope everything is ok...

Hmmm not much has happened since the last time I posted... well at least that I can remember haha! Oh I found out that Haida has NEVER been to a hockey game... all I could think of when she told me was ".................." I couldn't believe it! So I told her I was going to take her to one this coming season... I just hope she can take the HORRIBLE abuse from the 'Nuck fans... they're BAAAAAD!!! I'm used to it... and really find it amusing... MOST of the time... sometimes it REALLY pisses me off! I HATE the Canucks and their retarded fans!! Ok ok not ALL of the fans are bad hahahaha... I actually have a few friends that are good... I'm just talking about the majority...

Not sure what game I'm taking her to... I'm thinking the Canes game on October 17th... but still not sure... have to see how the financial situation is going.... especially since like 3 weeks before the game I'll be gone on a Hanson holiday with Alyssa and Haida! Vancouver show at the Commodore Ballroom on Sept 25th and then the Spokane show with Lori on the 27th... which means a 13 or 14 hour bus trip :S hahaha! Well better than 2.5-3 days right?? I can't wait for this tour... so far Vancouver is the only Canadian date!! WOOWOO GO VANCOUVER! ahahahaha! Which it's kind of weird... cause the show wasn't nearly sold out hahaha... lots of space... but we were LOUD! Maybe they prefer volume to quantity??? I dunno... whatev... lol!

Oh yeah... I read a post by someone... can't remember who and I don't know for sure if they were from the Rangers or the Canes but they were saying that it would be smart for both teams if they made a trade of Marc Staal to Carolina for Jussi Jokinen!!!! I'm sorry... but no... although it would be cool to have another Staal on the team I am not going to give up Jussi! Nope nope nope! And there are talks (again) about S. Koivu maybe signing with the Wild as a free agent... And although I love Saku... I have always been a big fan... but I don't know if it would be great... The Wild is Mikko's team... and I'm always afraid that if Saku comes to the Wild then some people would think it would only be right to give him the C... and I don't think it's right... Mikko is a great leader, they don't need another one... maybe Saku could take one of the A's lol... gah... I am arguing internally with myself on this hahahahahaha!!! I want him on one of my teams... so maybe the Canes can grab him... (and keep Jussi!!).... yes... the Wild or the Canes... I just don't want him on another team that I don't cheer for hahaha! Now... hopefully that will be all the hockey talk in this post...

hmmm what else... I can't think of anything else :S OH!! Hanson's new album Shout It Out is SOOOOO AWESOME!!! I got sick of Thinking 'Bout Somethin' after hearing it like 103837289 times... but then I took a break from it and now I absolutely love it again haha!! wait... did I already mention this.... or did I just think about mentioning it??? meh... don't wanna go up to check...

I need to clean the house man!! I need a freaking vacuum!!! one little area with stupid carpet!!! GAH I HATE CARPET!!!! I also need to do the bunny cage and fish tank... I need a new bunny cage... this one is a pain in the arse! Maybe I can save up enough money to get one... hopefully soon...

oooookay you know what??? I think this post is long and boring enough don't you??? well... hopefully I can keep this up so I can continue boring you and clogging the net with useless ramblings :D Talk to you later!!! :D

2 comments:

  1. i love that you ramble. also cant wait untill the hockey game. and i agee the Canucks do suck the hairy one. and i dont even watch hockey

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMFAO... then you do not understand my hatred of them... my seething hatred... Maybe one day you will... when I corrupt you and turn you into a HUGE hockey fan :D

    ReplyDelete