Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Waaaah!!!

Waaaaah I don't wanna blog!!! But I know I have to or I'll forget things or never actually get to it!

So last night I said I wasn't in a movie watching mood... haha... well I was wrong! After Twister I ended up watching 3 more movies!!! Haha started with Clueless, come on Paul Rudd was ADORABLE back then!!, then onto Sydney White and then Because I Said So... I have total girl crushes on Amanda Bynes and Mandy Moore hahaha!! It's funny cause I used to HATE Mandy Moore!! HAAAATE haha! I do prefer her acting to her music though... she's a really good actress! But anyway... my anti movie night ended up being a chick flick night! One thing that annoys me about Because I Said So is, how could Milley NOT realize that Johnny was MUCH better for her than Jason??? Johnny made her feel good, Jason always made her feel bad!! No one should make you feel like that, and if they do then the relationship isn't right for you! You can find someone MUCH better! But other than that it's a good movie!

Last night I also made 3 dinners!! Well sort of... around 6pm I had my homemade fish-o-fillets! And then around 12am-ish I had my soup! But then an hour after that I was hungry again and made mashed potatoes, corn and gravy!! It was soooo good!! 3 dinners in one night! Woohoo!! haha!! I am NOT a pig... I assure you... I just LOOOOVE food! :D

So after seeing both Haida and Alyssa talking about cleaning rooms and such I got to thinking I should start cleaning or decluttering really, you know pack up stuff I don't want or don't need anymore and sending it to the local second hand store who helps out the poor people of the town, the people who can't buy food for themselves and their families or clothes. But I didn't get to do much of that because my dad was outside burning stuff (pine needles, pine cones) and he had to run up to the dump (we just got garbage pickup since we finally became part of the town) but there was other stuff that needed to be taken, so I was beckoned outside to watch the fire! I LOVE fire... but I also respect it. The wind was CRAZY today... made burning go along MUCH faster than expected haha... but it also sent burning ash everywhere :S but we got lucky and nothing else caught fire haha! So my dad got back from the dump and was helping me out... but I wasn't watching where he was and I accidentally hit him on the head with the rake!!! hahahahaha!!! I laughed SO HARD!!! So hard that my back hurt!! Ok ok my back was already hurting from raking stuff into the burning pile, but laughing that hard made it soooo much worse!! What's worse is later I was looking at my phone and it accidentally slipped from my hand and I panicked and accidentally hit MYSELF in the head with the rake!!!!!! You'd think I'd be all like "OWWW!!!" cause it DID hurt... nope... I laughed even HARDER!!! I really wish I had it on video! I hit myself right in the middle of my forehead! Oh it was so funny, my dad was laughing at me and shaking his head! But anyway... we were out there burning for like 2 hours... I came in smelling like camp fire! MMMM!!! hahahaha!!!

After that small phone drop my phone is acting up though... like the screen wouldn't come up when I unlocked it... now it won't turn on and there is this blue LED light that keeps coming up when I try to turn it on... good thing I have my old cell and I put my SIM card in that and it still works... but then after my nap I tried turning on my phone again and it worked... BUT I had to get my SIM card back in so I had to take the battery out... I do that... try to turn it back on and the damn thing won't turn on and the blue LED light is back!!! GAH!!! I'm gonna go try it again... it's been a little bit since I tried last....

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!! IT TURNED ON!!! Now... lets see how long it lasts!! I think I still need to send it in for repairs... damn thing... but I don't know if the drop actually did it cause I was having problems with it before... and I had dropped my other phone (same kind) MUCH harder and nothing happened to it... I just don't wanna fight with this thing! it's soooo annoying!!! But I still love the phone and hope it can be fixed...

But I think that's all the blog I have for the night... I am kind of feeling like I want to watch some more chick flicks! I have to see what I have and see if anything pops out and says "WATCH ME!!!" So be back later if I have anything else to say or tomorrow sometime :D

2 comments:

  1. giggel giggel. that was so funny attack of the rakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha no attack of Melissa with a rake!! hahaha I attacked myself!! :S

    ReplyDelete