Thursday, August 12, 2010

Bah my life is boring....

Yeah so you know how most people when their lives are boring they ask for something to happen??? I am NOT going to... lol... "why???" you ask?? Because when you sit there and ASK for something to happen it's most likely going to be something bad... and some of you are ok with that... but I... am not... I deal with enough crap... if anything is going to happen I'm hoping it's good... and if not then I'd rather it stay away... lol... I'd rather have a boring life than have something bad thrown my way!

Anywho... since my life is so boring... especially now, I'm going to have to try and think of ANYTHING that MIGHT be worth talking about...

Aaaaaand done... yep... hahahahaha...

Ok ok fiiiiiine... give me a few mins to think of something...

I'm on my like... 5th time reading Pride and Prejudice... I just love the book... the A&E version is the BEST movie adaptation... so far... but I doubt they'll be able to get any guy to play Mr. Darcy as well as Colin Firth... he just IS Mr. Darcy... the character BECAME him!! hahahaha or he became the character?? either way... they are ONE muahahahahha!! But yes... I suggest everyone read it... although it will make you really disappointed with the men we are stuck with today... haha! Even if Mr. Darcy was proud at the beginning... at least you learn he's a really good man... there are so few "good men" still out there... they are disappearing fast! Even the movie will make you not like today's men... sad... lol...

Hmmm what else?? I finally watched Wall E today!!! It was so cute! :D Watched She's Out Of My League yesterday hahahahahaha it was sooooo funny!!! And I watched Cop Out the day before... it was alright... it had it's moments...

Had lasagna for dinner... veggie lasagna with multigrain pasta... I loooove lasagna!! I swear if I were orange then I'd be just like Snooki... I mean Garfield... hahahaha I love SNL!!! Watched the Megan Fox and Ryan Reynolds episodes today... "Happy birthday to the ground!!"

Well... I'm sorry... but I think that's going to have to be it... I just didn't do anything today... other than planting some dahlias that my boss was tossing... an entire flat of dahlias!!! All perfectly fine!!! So I have like over 20 dahlias that I didn't actually want taking up my flower bed... but I didn't want them to just go to waste... they deserve to LIIIIIIIVE!!! hehehehe... ok... now... that's all!!!

Talk soon!!!

8 comments:

  1. you are the great bringer of life to the plants of earth

    ReplyDelete
  2. and you are the great bringer of freakness!!! Awesome freakness... but freakness nonetheless...

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is a power not to be takein lightly. as an old man in a yellow car said to is grandson before he droped him of at the library 'with great pwer comes great responsibility'

    ReplyDelete
  4. bahahahahaha!!! Ok Spiderman... Spiderman Spiderman, does whatever a spider can, spins a web any size, catches thieves just like flies, LOOK OUT!! Here comes the Spidermaaaaaan!!!
    Or do you prefer Peter Parker.... Peter??? Pete?? PP??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew it... you peeper of peepees parker!!! SICKO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just have to say...you are NOT boring!!!!
    Farthest thing from boring! :D

    ReplyDelete