Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Bah I don't really wanna blog...

Well... I'm not really in the mood to blog but it's been a few days so I decided to announce that I'm still alive... :D good right?? RIGHT?!!?!???!???

I miss my sister's puppies hahaha!!! They are soooo cute and I keep hearing about the things they're doing and I wanna see them but can't :(

Ok... well brb... gonna make a sandwich...

Baaaack!! hahahahaha... mmm tastes good...

Anyway... I don't really have anything to blog about... I haven't done much except hang out with my cousin, which was fun... we watched I Love You, Man... and remembered that last year when he was here we watched it haha! Never gets old... "Slappa da bass!" hhahahaha... and I FINALLY watched the gag reel and it was so funny... not as funny as Forgetting Sarah Marshall but still good...

Sandwich... done!!

So the sky is full of smoke from a few forest fires around here... and it sucks... like I love the smell of campfires but not like this... cause with campfires you can get AWAY from the smoke if you choose... here you're stuck with it...

See??? Really have nothing to blog about... I've been looking at houses with acreage in Manitoba... hope I can find something nice one day lol!! I have people moving with me so I won't be all alone woowoo!! hahahaha... but I need a place with a good amount of acreage... like 100 acres... and something affordable... lol... I know... won't be too many... but I am still going to hope...

But I think that's it for right now... I just am not really in the mood to blog and I just haven't done anything interesting lately... I think I'm gonna go watch Team America or something... or The Sound of Music... some DVD... talk soon!



3 comments:

  1. hahaha i forgot to comment. having to much fun dancing to Team Amarica and southpark songs

    ReplyDelete
  2. word dude. and everyone has ADS

    ReplyDelete