Sunday, August 8, 2010

Pics from Housesitting...

Well I'm talking to Haida on the phone... we're both on our headsets so we sound like we're in each other's heads... lol... she has gotten me into the blogging mood... by making me stand up... put my hand in front of my face... shake my hand and then put it back on the keyboard... that was how she did it... lol...

So here we are... I have a bunch of pics for ya... of cuuuuuute dogs... and Sam... the other dog... and two cats... lol and my sister's fave pet... :D so... here we go... they're not in any specific order... blogger screwed up the order of the pics so I just tried to organize them as lazily as possible :D


Here is Iggy!! Big Border Collie X Golden Retriever boy! Super sweet... and apparently drunk :D hahahaha!
Oh no... there he is... just licking his lips after a drink... of water!
There's the happy handsome boy!!
Here's Wylie... or Wy Bear... or as I call him... Wuu.. He's beggin' for attention!
Please?!??
He's pretty handsome too! :D And he's a daddy!
Wink wink! :D hahahaha!
Yes... I absolutely adore him...
BANG!! he's dead!
This is his bedroom face... hahaha!
Isn't he dreamy??
Come on... isn't he?!?!???
He was about to bark at the neighbours dog... but I said no...
He didn't like not being allowed to bark...
Here's Teddy... It was hard to get many pics since he doesn't stop moving very often... he seems to think something is funny...
Maybe he's laughing at me???
Here's Miki!! Hard to get pics of her not moving too!! :S She's crazy... but a sweetie!
Is it just me or do these dogs know something I don't??
Miki's deranged look hahaha!!
Here's SHAY! Or Shay Shay... Monkey... whatever you wanna call her... she is SUCH a suck!!
She wants attention ALL the time!!
See?? Even she's laughing at me...
I don't think she's gonna let me in on the secret...

She wanted to bark at those dogs too...
She's a happy go lucky suck!
Who sleeps with her head under the dresser....
Ok I don't feel so bad... it seems Sam isn't in on the secret either... or the joke... not sure what it is... maybe a funny secret?? Or maybe he just farted again... yeah... I won't know until it's too late!! :S
Here's Jenny... or Satan... she's is such a pretty cat... but such a jackass!!

Bitsy... not great quality but there she is... BIGGEST suck of the cats... drives you crazy!!
And here is Shannon's fave pet... there are like 30 around that house :S They like the back door where I let the dogs out... nearly walked into a few webs... I know my cousin did once hahaha!! He's too tall...

I got a few concert calls from my cousin Amber last night when she was at the Backstreet Boys concert, it's so nice of people to think of others that might enjoy the music and can't go... I've been to 4 BSB concerts... 2 from the Black and Blue tour and 2 from the Never Gone tour... they were great and they put on amazing shows...

Other than that I don't think anything else happened lol... I'm done housesitting... back with my puppers... watched When In Rome last night... cute movie... I love Kristen Bell movies... hahaha... was a big fan of Veronica Mars and was upset when it ended... Forgetting Sarah Marshall was SO funny!! The bloopers are even better! haha! But yes... that is all :D haha! Enjoy!

Talk soon!


2 comments:

  1. your dogs are part of a sercert organization

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are Shannon's dogs!! LMAO!!! Mine aren't as diabolical!!!

    ReplyDelete