Saturday, March 27, 2010

BA-LOOOOOOOOOOG!!!

Fine fine fine... I'm here to blog/ramble whatever you wanna call it... although I really don't have anything to write about still... haven't really done anything today... Listened to some music... except for some reason my my itunes has stopped counting how many times each song is played on my ipod... and it's really pissing me off!! cause I know I've listened to certain songs way more than it's saying... and I want to know the actual amount...

Also something just came to mind... something that I don't like... moustaches!!! Goatees are fine... but for some reason moustaches freak me out! I just can't stand seeing them on guys faces... it's weird I know... but they just make me think of creeps!! Not Haida "The Creeper" creeps, but like actual creepy creeps! ok ok not ALL guys with moustaches make me think that... some I just go meh... but still don't like them... like seriously... if a guy is creeped out that I like him all he has to do is grow a moustache!! hahahahaha!!!

Now here is a moustach for ya!!

FINALLY my neighbours across the street are home!! When they go somewhere at night they leave their dog outside by itself and it howls the whole time... not annoyingly, but sadly... always makes me feel really bad... it's not safe either... we have cougars, and bears, and packs of coyotes and lately people have been seeing wolves... which is cool and all since it means they're making a comeback, yeah, retarded people out here nearly wiped them out... ugh...

THAT'S something that REALLY bothers me... hunting for sport!! How could anyone have fun killing an innocent animal??? How is THAT called sport... usually in sport you'd have an opponent... who's you're opponent is this "sport"??? I don't see the deer, cougar, bear, wolf or coyote chasing YOU down with a shotgun!! That would make it at least somewhat fair... no you hide in your little camouflage tents or whatever or in trees where they can't see you or hear you or get you and you shoot them! If you're going to call it a "sport" you should use what God gave you! That's all they have to use...

Ok I need to end this rant because seriously I could go on forever... and I'd rather not end this blog ranting and raving! *breath in*breath out*breath in*breath out*

Ok... I feel a bit better... but now I have nothing else to say... give me a few minutes... ok here.... do you know what I like?? Triscuits!! They have all these new flavours that are made with Olive oil!! Like Peppercorn or Rosemary or Roasted Tomato!!! MMMM they're super good with cream cheese! I ate A LOT one night! I had all three flavours in front of me hahaha so I wouldn't get sick of them quickly! Hmmm for some reason talking about Triscuits is making me crave ice cream... weird...

I was going to watch Saturday Night Fever tonight but never got around to it... I remember when I was robbed that for some reason the jackass who robbed me stole that movie... JUST the one movie... along with the other stuff but why THAT movie?? It's fine... I went out and bought the 30th Anniversary DVD haha!! But still... people confuse me... all my jewelry fine, duh that's a given... but a DVD... ONE DVD out of like 100??? freaks...

Hmmm my kitties are hungry early today so I should probably feed them now... get this blog posted before midnight! :D Ok... well... blog ya later! :D

5 comments:

  1. I loves your blogs!!!
    They're just so you!!! hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to TRY and take that as a compliment haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should...because it is!!! hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO!! I think you see these blogs completely different than I see them hahaha!! I see these blogs kind of blah, since it's just what's going on in my head... so therefore you're calling me BLAH!! hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete