Thursday, March 25, 2010

I am so bored...

I good Lord!! I am SO bored right now... just fed the dogs and have to let them out... they're waiting for me so brb...

k I'm back... for now... still need to feed the cats and the bunny... but they can wait a little bit... there's at least an hour until I go to strange dream land... although the rest of the animal stuff will take about half an hour to finish... especially since I take my time hehe...

So I watched Ugly Betty (I REALLY wish I never stopped watching it, can't remember why I did...) it was pretty funny... and I'm sad that this is the last season and there are only a few episodes left... is it bad that I still want Betty and Daniel to get together at the end?? I know the maker once said that that was going to be the plan but since so much had happened since the beginning of the show, that he/she wasn't sure what he/she was going to do anymore... but I did get a good sign at the end of last night's episode when Betty finally got the braces removed... I HOPE I HOPE I HOOOOOOPE!!! They'd make a strange but good couple... at least in my opinion...

I also watched America's Next Top Model... I'm really not sure why I watch this show... oh yeah... I like to see the pretty pictures at the end haha! But the girls!! UGH!! I hate girls!!!! There is maybe ONE good person each season... only ONE!! the rest of them are TOTAL bitches!! GRRR!!!

Hmmm what else can I blab on about?? Oh yeah... Vampire Diaries and Supernatural are new tonight woowoo!!! Supernatural is going to have ZOMBIES!!! YAAAY!!! Hahahaha I really hate it when shows go on long breaks... I understand when they're done for the season but really!! Usually we get new shows then... not as good as the Fall/Winter shows but still enjoyable enough... hmmm what else... I'm hoping The Mentalist is new tonight too... LOVE that show... LOVE Cho!! He is SO freaking funny!! Bah Bones isn't new yet... Neither is Fringe... booooo!!! I think I love TV too much heh heh heh!!!

blech... I have nothing else to say... but I don't want to post this yet... kind of like I'm expecting something newsworthy to happen... but it won't... haha!

Can't wait for May to come along... MACGRUBER!!! Along with a few other movies... and a lot of Bon Jovi DVDs!! :D And awesome convos and awesome people!! wooohooo!!! Oh and hopefully A LOT of pigging out woowoo!! It's vacation right?? :D:D

I kind of want to read... and I have like 40+ books waiting to be read... but I can't bring myself to choose one of them... I think I need a fluff book... you know... those ones that are SUPER easy to read... you read in maybe a day! Those are great for when you don't feel like using your brain hahaha!! But I don't have any right now that I haven't already read... I have some being shipped to me and I should have them either today or tomorrow... but there are only 2 so that's 2 days of reading :S I need to slow down...

Wow... I should get some kind of award for being able to ramble on about nothing for so long... but I don't think they give those out... they should! BUUUUT I think I should probably get the cat/bunny feeding done... my lower back is starting to really bother me and the pain is going down my leg to my knee... so I should take something and get the stuff done before I'm unable to... and then lay down... and pass out... maybe... goodnight-ish...

3 comments:

  1. you shouldn't have said that... haha!! I may just ramble MORE!! :S scary thought!

    ReplyDelete