Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Blarg...

Yes... Blarg is how I'm feeling this morning... it could be because I haven't slept... or that I've eaten too much chocolate... but I'd rather not blame either since I don't like to sleep much and come on... chocolate is heavenly, it could never do anything wrong... right??

I spent about 3 hours listening to bagpipe and Christmas music... yes... bagpipe music and Christmas music in MARCH... DON'T JUDGE ME!!! I've had like 3 chocolate bars... heh heh... and a piece of cake... birthday cake that I made for my dad... WAY too much icing... but that's the way he likes it! But I couldn't NOT eat it... it was just sitting there... looking scrumptious!!

ANYWAY... it's 6:30am and I really should go to bed since I've done everything I need to do, feeding animals etc. but I really just don't want to do it... I don't know how "normal" folk get excited about being unconscious for 6+ hours... I don't know... maybe I don't like to sleep cause I usually have the STRANGEST dreams... and no not the song... great... now I have that damn song stuck in my head...

"Last night I had the strangest dream
I'd ever dreamed before
I dreamed the world had all agreed
To put an end to war

I dreamed I saw a mighty room
Filled with women and men
And the paper they were signing said
They'd never fight again

And when the paper was all signed
And a million copies made
They all joined hands and bowed their heads
And grateful pray'rs were prayed

And the people in the streets below
Were dancing 'round and 'round
While swords and guns and uniforms
Were scattered on the ground

Last night I had the strangest dream
I'd ever dreamed before
I dreamed the world had all agreed
To put an end to war"

It's a good song... good message... it just gets REALLY stuck in my head, I've known it all my life... thanks to Ed McCurdy for writing it... wish people would listen to it... I guess it's my "Song of the day!" haha!! And I guess I should go to bed now... ugh! Goodnight!!
 

3 comments:

  1. dude how can you not love sleep. i was thinking about having a nap . i woke up and hour ago. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. February?
    Dude, it's March...almost April! hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes... I did mention I hadn't slept lol!! I have fixed my mistake now lol...

    ReplyDelete