Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I don't have anything to blog about...

Well... as the title states I don't actually have anything to blog about... but I want to make sure I say SOMETHING every day... even if it's something along the lines of "Booga booga shnookity boo!!" you know... to let you at least know that I'm still alive, even if my sanity has died... you'd wanna know that right??

Other than that I don't really have anything to say... let me think for a few mins... well... I had leftover lasagna today, it was good. Ummmm... had coffee for the first time in like 2 weeks... it was sooooo goooood! and I realized that without it I slowly shut down... like I'm always tired, body is stiff... if I had waited another week I would have been immobile!!

My dad found an old Michael Jackson book today... from 1984... so it's as old as ME!!! hahahaha! This book only cost $2.95 back in 1984 (or as I like to call it "The best year EVER" come on... it produced me!! ;) hahahaha) I was thinking of sending it to Alyssa since she's a bigger MJ fan than me...

I feel like something is missing from today... like I forgot something happened... probably nothing interesting, but still... grrr... stupid brain... OH!

Ok ok this is NOT what I was thinking of, you know the thing I forgot but still... I have been having the strangest dreams! I told you I would if I slept!! Crappy part is as soon as I wake up I start forgetting them!! And then I forget completely... or at least almost completely haha! I'm pretty sure I've been having a lot of dreams with people from SNL in them... not ;) ;) kind of dreams but they're there... One I am sure of had the guys from TLI and Alyssa and Haida in it... sort of had Mike and Johnny too... but Mike and Johnny had gone to the airport (for some reason in the dream we decided all to go to Seattle again and TLI guys happened to be there but we were like friendly with them...) and we were all getting ready to leave (TLI guys going to California and Haida, Alyssa and I back to Vancouver) Haida and Alyssa for some reason left on the bus before me so I had a few hours and the guys autographed something for me but not normal autographs, it's like it was in a BIG CD sleeve thing and they wrote me messages kind of like someone was writing in someone's yearbook... and their writing was SO hard to read and I can't remember what was written... well the stuff I could read haha... the only other thing I could remember was I was wearing a skirt... and I HATE skirts... BUT other than that I don't remember any of my other dreams... I usually have about 3 per night since I wake up so much... I need one of those recording devices and I need to put it on my side table so when I wake up I can record everything I remember from the dream as soon as I can speak hahaha!!

Hmmm what else to write about... oh I get my Bon Jovi DVDs soon woowoo!!! I have 3 coming :D I'm excited... I think I'll have a Bon Jovi Marathon! :D I have Bon Jovi at MSG, Crush tour DVD and then the Lost Highway DVD :D I have This Left Feels Right that I could watch too but it kind of freaks me out since the songs are SO different!

But I think that's it... if I can think of anything else to blab on about I will come back and post again! :D

4 comments:

  1. LMAO you want a dream that you can't understand or remember most of???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm buying you a skirt for your birthday. That is final!
    hahahahahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. blech I HAVE skirts and dresses I just never really wear them... or wear them VERY rarely!!

    ReplyDelete