Thursday, March 25, 2010

Woohoo!! More ramblings about nothing of interest!

Well... I'm making some Lipton chicken noodle soup... gonna have a buttered cheese bun with it. It's rainy outside so I thought soup would be perfect!

I need something to calm me down a little anyway lol!! I know for a fact that my Bon Jovi DVDs and my books are waiting for me at the post office... and I can't get down to get them... and the post office closes in 5 mins!! :O !!! I WANT MY DVDS!!!

By the way, I'm eating and drinking while typing this out... mmm coffee!! :D

Well... that cheese bun wasn't as good as I thought it would be... but I ate it anyway... didn't want to waste it! Hmmm maybe I should do play-by-play of me eating soup...

Pick up the spoon... blow on the spoon... put the spoon in my mouth... SLURRP... remove the spoon... ow hot hot hot!!! Chew the noodles and bit and swallow... now repeat! No???

Well what else do you want me to do?? sheesh...

Maybe I'll put a movie in... never got to Footloose the other night... I'm really scared to see the remake :S I really wish they'd stop taking movies and remaking them!! I don't think I can come up with one remake that was better than the original!! Can they not come up with anything new?? This is really sad... I swear I can come up with better ideas than doing another remake... too bad I'm too lazy to do anything about it hahaha!! Oh yeah not only are they doing remakes... but there are prequels coming out everywhere... they're in talks to do a 300 prequel... I liked 300, I really did... but I don't want or need a prequel! I prefer sequels to prequels... like Scream 4 is starting soon, Courtney Cox, David Arquette and Neve Campbell are all coming back for it... and Wes Craven is directing! EXCITED!!

Rob Zombie is now working on Halloween III and a remake of The Blob... I remember the original Blob... and I remember the 1988 Blob... I liked them... I remember watching the 1988 one when I was like 5... scared the hell outta me! I was afraid to bathe or even go to the washroom for like a week... obviously I still did it but the whole time I was like O.O!! Hahaha I had a VEEEERRRY active imagination as a child... well I still do now but I know the difference between what is real and what's not... back then I didn't... I have been desensitized :( which means I can't really enjoy horror movies like everyone else does... they go to get scared... I go for entertainment and maybe a good laugh!! That is MESSED UP!! Hmmm I wonder if both versions of The Blob are available on DVD... yes... I do buy movies that used to scare me as a child... like It... HATE CLOWNS because of that movie! But I still find it entertaining to watch! And The Garbage Pail Kids... gave me a weird fear of dolls... those freaky expressionless faces!!! OH!!! Sorry... I was completely wrong before when I said I couldn't think of one remake that was better than the original... STAR TREK!! I LOVED the new one... can't watch any of the old ones :S hahaha!! It took me forever to watch that movie because I didn't want it to be like the old ones... and since remakes are MOST of the time horrible compared to the original I thought this one HAD to be one of the worst movies EVER!! haha! I was wrong :S And I know there are A LOT of remakes out there... ones I haven't seen or even ones I have seen but didn't realize were remakes... but I'm just saying... it's probably a very short list of remakes that were better than the original...

Here... here is Wikipedia's list of film remakes:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_film_remakes_A-M
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_film_remakes_N-Z

There are A LOT more than I imagined hahaha!! And some I never
knew were remade... but I guess that's enough of my rambling... this
about nothing ramble has turned into a movie rant/blog type thingy...
ok... well I'll blog later... I'm sure...

2 comments:

  1. i loved the new startrek movie i saw it ....4 times in the theater. i did like 2 3 and 4 of the the old movies

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol!! Only saw it when it came out on DVD... I can't stand old Star Trek... the only show I could ever stand, although barely, was The Next Generation with Cpt. Picard hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete