Sunday, July 11, 2010

Been a few days...

Heya... I know it's been a few days since I blogged last but I am visiting my mom and I rarely use her computer and blogging from my phone would drive me crazy! lol!!

Not much has happened in the past few days... I went and saw a movie on the 6th with a friend. We saw The Last Airbender... I was really hoping this movie was going to be good cause of Jackson Rathbone... I've heard he is SUPER nice and if you know me then you know that matters as much as talent to me... I'm super glad I went in with no expectations... cause it wasn't great... definitely NOT the worst movie I've ever seen and it had some good moments but I couldn't get engaged in the movie cause the acting was off at some points so it took me right out of it... the effects were good... as expected... glad we stumbled in on cheap night... even though the movie itself was $15 cause it was 3D... still don't get why EVERYTHING has to be in 3D nowadays... I would have enjoyed it just as much it it weren't...

Before the movie we went and got something to eat at Red Robins... on the way there just before we got there actually my friend and I were talking about TV shows and I had metioned that that I prefer when a show is shot AND set in the same place... like Flashpoint... shot in Toronto and takes place in Toronto... just as I was finishing this sentence I look up at a man sitting at a table outside White Spot... he's SUPER familiar... then all of a sudden I realize who it is... Kurt Fuller... he played Zachariah on Supernatural... and he's staring at me... probably cause I was talking TV... hahahaha... I just smiled and walked by... I don't like to disturb people lol... but we were about to turn the corner to go up the stairs to go to the restaurant and I look back and he's still watching me.... :S hahaha but I just keep walking... and I tell my friend who we just passed and he's all like "really??" and he basically RUNS back to go talk to him hahaha!

After that not much has happened... came to visit my mom... we did a little shopping... saw a bear today running across the driveway... cute... he was young and it's mom was somewhere else on the property... they were eating all the berries off the bushes... there are tons of them around here hahahaha!

That's about it really... other than my head's been hurting lately... not sure why... mixture of heat an something else I'm sure... anyways... that's it for me... for now... I think... if not... I'll be back... haha!

1 comment:

  1. omg that is like the coolest thing ever. hahaha . you should make a reinactment

    ReplyDelete