Tuesday, July 27, 2010

PUPPY UPDATE!!!

The boys were introduced to the rest of the family today!! Mom (Maddie) kept a close eye to make sure that her pups were safe!
Here Kap is meeting Jenny (Satan)
Mac and Kap meeting Jason for the 2nd time... he's a great gentle cat! :D
Here mom is watching to make sure Bitsy behaves herself!!
Here Kap is pretending to be a Pointer... wrong breed there Kap! ;)
Mac taking a stroll!
Saying hi to Auntie Shay!!
Father/Son love! This is Mac and his daddy Wylie!
Some more Father/Son love!
Wylie being a little unsure... he didn't know how rough he could be :S
Wylie and his boys!
Mac wanting his dad to play!
Kap after a loooong day of meeting the family... we all know what that's like :S
Mac and his bestest friend in the world... the ice pack!
Yeah... heaven... you can see it in his eyes!

Also I was doing the State of Jaakiekko trivia on www.wild.nhl.com and I got the morning question right! GO CAROLINA HURRICANES!!! WOOWOOO!!! hahahahaha!! Which means I won preseason tickets! BUUUUT I don't get to go... unless I find a way of flying somewhere and back?? or something... even then probably not because of the dogs... but I was pretty excited anyway... lol... I was telling Shannon that after I won I laughed like a psychopath and then breathed just so I could start laughing like a super villain... yeah... it was fun...

Oh I filled Shannon's ipod up with a bunch of music as well... like 75% of it was stuff she wanted but then I got to add a bunch of new stuff :D :D I get super excited when I share music! There's some Hanson, Bon Jovi, Tinted Windows, some new Boyzone which is REALLY good... 1 Everybody Else song... and a few Simple Plan... woowoo!!

We also FINALLY got a storm today... we really needed it too... hadn't rained in WEEKS at least... it went from being 34C to 18C in about an hour... after a lot of rain and some pretty crazy hail that beat up my plants :( I didn't see much lightning... but that doesn't mean it wasn't there... had some pretty strong rumbles... but I am soooo happy that it cooled everything down... hopefully it won't be so hot tomorrow now :D

Oh... I never thought I'd say this... but I have been eating Organic, gluten free, wheat free corn flakes!!! :S I don't think I have ever eating anything so healthy in my life!! Just thought I'd put that out there :D

Well that's about it... not much else went on today... watched a bunch of The Mentalist... great show... drank some iced tea... it was good... yep... that must be it! Write again soon! :D

1 comment: