Thursday, July 22, 2010

Ok... so... it's been almost a week...

Ok ok I know... I'm really having a hard time keeping up with this... not much is happening in life so it's hard to think of things worth writing out... or typing out...

My sister's puppies are doing well... well not HER puppies... her dog Maddie's puppies... hehehe... I'll post some pics cause they are sooOOOOoooOOOooo cuuuuuute!! Names are Mac and Kap... Mac is the CHUNKY one hehehe... and Kap is the one with a big black splotch on the one side of his head.

This is Mac... chunky little guy!! :D
Kap being cradled hahaha!
Sleepy Mac! :D Soooo smoochy!!!
I see this as Kap's "stink eye" hahahaha!
Mac learning how to walk...
Itchy neck!!! Must feel really good cause Kap's lovin' it!

Also here is a few links to youtube vids of them!

SUPER cute! Also you should check out her other vids... pretty amusing... :D

It's also day 1 of my fish "Mick"'s treatment... hospital tank up and running... he seems to be getting a bit better since I started since he's MUCH more active! He doesn't just sit at the bottom of the tank... he's swimming all around... I'll upload some pics so you can see him... and see his eye issue... it's gross!

WARNING--- Pics are not great quality since they were taken with my phone and weird lighting from the tank hahaha!!

This is the fish tank all set up! And lonely Mick! This is a 50 gallon tank...
The eye problem... don't know what it is for sure but I'm trying to fix it...
He looks much happier today! :D

So if anyone who knows about fish comes across this blog by accident in the next few days and you know what this is please let me know :D

It's been pretty warm here... best time of the day is like 5am! hahaha! nice and cool out and the bugs are all gone to bed! So I usually open a window and go to sleep! cool the house down... and then get up a few hours later to shut the window so the house stays cool during the day! :D

OH jeez... hahahahaha can't believe I forgot the rest of my fish conversation... conversation??? I guess with... myself??? Since I'm typing and not getting an immediate reply from anyone...

ANYWAYS... yeah so this 50 gallon fish tank is actually my sister's but she said I can put more fish in it... So I've been looking at different kinds of fish to put with Mick... I have lots of room to work with... and I'm still thinking about setting up my other tanks... I LOVE fish... lol... but I usually go with tetras since there are so many kinds and they're pretty easy to work with... maybe a few rainbow fish too... I like those! But now I'm super excited about filling up the tank again... going to wait until Mick is all better though...

Jasper is still having trouble getting "tug" down... he bites the thing to pull on the fridge door but won't pull! I think it's gonna take us a while to get it!

People are STILL bitching about the Mikko Koivu contract... which is SO FREAKING STUPID!!! He's not trying to abuse the system... and I really don't think he's the type to EVER try! Then there's the Kovalchuk deal... which is a COMPLETE abuse of the system... I don't even wanna get into it... I'm glad the NHL has rejected it! A 17 year deal is ridiculous! Bah that's enough of that...

And that's enough of this post I think... haha... Have fun with the pics!




No comments:

Post a Comment