Monday, July 5, 2010

Nothing interesting...

Well nothing hugely interesting has been going on lately... Got to see pics of my sister's dog's puppies.... super cute!

Wow... sad... that's it... how the hell is that it??? SOMETHING had to have happened right?? HO-LY CRAP!! My life just got even MORE boring...

Oh ok ok... trying to train my dog Jasper to heel... yeah... NOT easy... not like heel when walking... but when playing... after dropping his ball he needs to come to my side and sit and wait... instead he keeps just trying to give me sticks or dig at the toy! Drove me insane!!! BUT I did NOT lose my patience... GO ME!!! And I made him do it one more time before we went inside...

It is taking me SO long to write this blog out cause I just have nothing to say...

Nothing hugely interesting happening in the NHL... Only thing that happened was Bob Probert (big fighter!) died... very sad... I remember watching...

ok well... I am very sorry for boring you with this blog... lol... I just didn't want to wait too long to blog again!






2 comments:

  1. do we get to see pics of the puppies

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure that would be fine lol... actually I can send you a link from youtube of them... suuuper cute!

    ReplyDelete