Saturday, July 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Haida!!!

Today is Haida's Birthday!!! She's only 22 today o.O... feeling REALLY old right now! hahaha!!!

Another thing I'm just posting is that I'm not going to be telling people that I've blogged anymore... I just don't see the point in it... I know 3 people that probably read it out of the 7 or more people I tell... and only up to 3 and not all the time... so I'm not going to waste my time letting people know anymore... the people who read it always know when I write so... lol... don't need to tell them...

My sisters puppies are doing well... Mac is still ALWAYS hot so he likes to sleep with an ice pack! Doesn't help that it's around 36C here lately... I have more pics and some vid links for ya! :D

Kap seems to be comfy by the water dish! They've all of a sudden turned into dogs!
Mac laying with his best friend... the ice pack!
Mac playing with Mum!!
Kap giving his best impression of a dog... doing well don't you think?
The brothers test out this new thing called dog food... first day of weaning!

24 Day Old Border Collies Play and Learn --- they test out strange objects for the first time! :D

25 Day Old Border Collies Try First Meal --- their first try at eating real food!!

Those damn pups keep getting cuter and cuter... it's disgusting! :P

Mick the fish seems to be getting better... his eyes are slowly clearing up and he's eating! Freaks me out when I walk around and he starts swimming around like a shark!! Killer fish!! hahahaha nah! He's a wimp!

Oh yeah I totally showed Haida my super nerdy side the other night when I told her about the airshow last week... and how much I love the North American Harvard... and that I have like merch and stuff :S good thing I was laughing already otherwise she would have been laughing at me... instead she was laughing WITH me... right???

Also people on Twitter have been driving me bonkers! All their complaining... these are basically privileged people complaining about life... seriously?? What do you have to complain about?? There are SOOOO many people in the world suffering and you can only think about your own "suffering"... suck it up cupcake! The world does NOT revolve around YOU even though you insist it does! And put SOME effort into your tweets... yeah some of mine are SUPER boring but at least it's not a play by play of my life... next you're going to be tweeting about your bathroom habits!

"Just went to the bathroom... trust me you don't wanna go in there! I was in there for like 10 mins!"
"Oh no! I need to use the washroom but my dad's in there!"

No you know what??? THOSE examples are too creative for you!

*Rant over* At least I think... now I can breath! LOL!!!

ANYWAY... I think this is it for the night... some cute puppies... update on fish... some ranting... yep... that's it... lol!

3 comments:

  1. Oh come on! People need to know how long you spent in the washroom! hahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO!! I didn't mean ME!! I meant I don't want THEM tweeting about that... cause it seems they will soon... they tweet EVERYTHING else!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaaaaaa i cant take the cuteness its to much to handle

    ReplyDelete