Monday, July 26, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANNON!!!

YES!! Another birthday! Today is my sister's 28th birthday! :D I made her a cake and decorated it! It was sooooo much fun... even though it was suuuuper hot, so working with the oven was a bit uncomfortable! haha!

Not much else happened today... lol... made curried rice for dinner and am eating it now :D haha haven't had curry in a looooong time... so I'm excited about it! :D

Started watching the new BBC Miniseries "Sherlock"... at least I think it's a miniseries haha... it's a modern day Sherlock Holmes and it's actually pretty funny... and I'm glad to see some familiar faces... I'm enjoying it...

Also enjoying the new show "Persons Unknown"... always leaves me wanting more... I actually get a little annoyed when it's over cause I NEED it to keep going hahaha!

I gotta stop writing just to say this rice is REALLY good! hahaha!! nice and SPICY!! :D

Now to continue... other new shows I've been watching lately are "Haven", "The Gates" and "Unnatural History"... they're pretty interesting... they entertain me enough haha! No idea what happened to "Happy Town"... I keep meaning to look up info to see if it was cancelled but haven't gotten around to it yet...

Curry all gone!! Talking to Haida on oovoo!

Well no puppy pics for a while since my sister's computer is down again! :S I really hate it when she doesn't have a computer... it's so boring for me... I usually talk to her for like at least 6 hours a day on messenger, so going from 6+ to 0 is hard!! lol!!!

Anyway... that's it for tonight... yes I know... boring boring... well Happy birthday to Shannon again... when you get the computer back... lol...


1 comment: